New User Introductions

New around these parts? Tell us about yourself and why you came here.

You will need to make a post to be promoted to seeing the rest of the forum.

Im here for the memes

I came here because the last forum I was on sucked dick and the owner of the site abandoned us.

Looking at you @chris :wink:

1 Like

I came here because somehow I conned you guys into following me onto another platform. I still dont know how I ended up in charge in the first place. Probably because I was the only one masochistic enough to set the place up.

7 Likes

I was told this was like a room full of engineers.

10 Likes

I literally killed a man and had to go into hiding.

2 Likes

I joined up after leaving blu ages ago, I think Novasty (rip) actually pointed me this way when I stumbled into his matrix server.

2 Likes

I was invited by @tsk on L1 (thanks bro :slightly_smiling_face:) , who suggested I check it out.

I did, and I like it here. You guys have really helped ease the rona isolation from the few irl friends I have :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I said nigger

7 Likes

Just a heads up, this one is public.

I don’t care if you don’t care, but if you do care then well…

3 Likes

Need more lurking sites and this fits the bill.

1 Like

I’m here because I had to see what @Adubs was always laughing at. Now I laugh too and post pics of our cat.

9 Likes

My wife doesn’t get it. Congrats on having the mindset.

5 Likes

I just wandered in. The sign outside said cold beer

3 Likes

Here because adubs is clingy

8 Likes

im here because im jaded as fuck at blu, and you lot are very enjoyable to interact with. 99% of my posts are on airsoft discords though >_>

cat

9 Likes

I’m here cause I get free tech help from Adubs and I didn’t want to piss him off.

12 Likes

This thread is starting to feel more and more like an AA meeting with every post.

6 Likes

This supposedly counts as social interaction, and according to people I see irl I apparently need that

4 Likes

I’m basically the founder, owner and inventor of this site. I just let @adubs and @chris run the day to day operations.

I’m actually here due to a random chain of events and cause blu is bad.

4 Likes